When fireworks to fall Love quenched, dream extinguished With memories would not darker
当烟火往下坠,爱熄灭,梦熄灭 ,剩回忆不肯暗一点
If no rain thoughts will still be spread
如果没有雨天 思念还会不会蔓延
Days hot and cold doesn’t matter because I love you
天热又天冷都无所谓 因为爱你
Love, is the youth frenzy years round of apricot yellow months, fine but hazy
爱情,是青春迷乱岁月里的一轮杏黄月,美好而朦胧
Turn is winter, sunshine getting thinner and pale
转眼便是冬日,阳光变得稀薄而苍白
If my life is a joke, you are in my life the only true.
如果我的生命是一个笑话,你就是我生命里唯一的真实。
My heart shall put on cotton-padded jacket, it can resist without your winter
我的心要穿上棉袄,才能抵御没有你的冬天
Suddenly it was sad. Because you don’t love me anymore.
突然很伤感,是因为你不在爱我了。
Want to put you possess oneself. Calculate not too selfish.
想把你占为己有,算不算太自私。
My little emotion. You can only smile at me. Can only be good to me.
我的小情绪,你只可以对我笑,只可以对我好。
Listen to your favourite songs, imperceptible also fell in love with the melody.
听着你喜欢的歌,不知不觉也爱上那旋律。
See you walk it will disappear Just remember, when you walk even head all did not return.
看见你走着走着就消失不见了,才记起你走的时候连头都没回。
I was swimming soul, full avenue for the migration of finding that warm memories.
我是游魂,满大街的游走只为找到那温存的记忆。
Galaxy have how far we how far is the way
银河有多远,我们的距离有多远
Some desperation once shattered you’ll never find hope.
有些绝望一旦破灭 就再也找不到希望了。
从背后抱你的时候,期待的却是她的面容
From behind, embrace you expect is her face www.haocihaoju.cn
You say the love her. I smiled. Laugh heart pain.
你说着爱她,我笑了,笑的心都疼了。
One day I will forget you I have no very expect nor feel frustrated I just know someday.
有一天我会忘记你,我没有很期待,也没有觉得失落,我只是知道有那么一天。
You are in the world of the southern I in the world the north. But still could not prevent my missing for you
你在世界的南端,我在世界的北方,但仍然阻挡不了我对你的思念
I am willing to abandon the world just to protect you.
我愿意舍弃全世界,只为了保护你。
We don’t necessarily get together. But you must certainly be happy.
我们不一定要在一起,但你一定要幸福 。
Why take dignity to retain a person’s changed heart.
何必拿尊严去挽留一个人的变了心的人。
Whether love to deep bone. Just calculate profound.
是不是爱到深入骨。才算深刻。